Friday, March 2, 2012

Knit and That

I'm so excited to be back as GDT for YNS this month, I have a big soft spot for YNS (I was on the first DT) : )

Next to stamping, I also love to knit so when I saw this Ellie Loves to Knit I almost fell off my chair...she is sooo cute!  As a busy mom, my knitting projects sometimes take a long time to complete, seems I'm always forgetting where I left off from the pattern, so I used Ellie to make a cover for this little notebook to keep track of which row I'm on or listing supplies.  It's also small enough to fit into my purse : ) no more forgetting what size needle I needed.
Ellie Knitting

supplies: stamp - Ellie Loves to Knit, YNS, copic, CB embossing folder-Argyle, MS border punch

Be sure to check out YNS Blog for more FUN Friday inspirations!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

A great idea, this is so cute Maylee! Cute how you took the pic with your knitting too! :) ~hugs

Kerri said...

This is so cute and clever, Maylee! I wish I knew how to knit.