Friday, March 23, 2012

Bee Happy

I have to admit that I'm addicted to chapsticks, can't live without it! One of my favorites is Burt's Bee.  My project today is a chapstick holder using Dress Up Fhionna and Die Set in her bee outfit, how appropriate is that : )

You can find a tut for it HERE, super easy!


Chapstick holder Fhiona Bee

Chapstick holder Fhiona Bee inside
It has been ions since I participated in any challenges, so this project qualifies for the following:

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Bingo Card, choose any three in a row:  I chose; die cut, free & glitter.
Pile It On #12:  Up In The Air

Check out YNS Blog for more fun creations!  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Vera Rhuhay said...

Maylee...this is so cute!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

So darn cute. The image is so very cute and happy - then when I saw the the lip gloss from Burt's bee it really elevated what you did here. I love it. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Pile it On this week.

Samantha said...

What a lovely cute card, I've not seen this image before but I love it, thanks for joining us at Pile it On this week! Hugs Samantha x

Ribbon Girl said...

What a great card! and thank you for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute combo with of the bee image and that Burt's chapstick. I love Burt's too, but ones that have with colors :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very clever Maylee!! Fabulous sparkle too!