Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still Here!

WOW! It's been a long time since my last post. The summer seems to be slipping by so quickly, I thought I would have more time to craft since the kiddos are out of school, but obviously not.  We only have another 1.5 weeks left.  I have not been stamping much (at all), but trying to finish up a crochet project that has been waaaay over due.

Here is a card I made a while ago using Nesties Blossom die, leaves and sentiment are from Hero Arts.  I hope you are having a great summer.



Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Shaz said...

Beautiful soft and elegant. Nice work Maylee!
~shaz

Tammi said...

Oh Maylee, this is absolutely gorgeous! Elegant and I love the way you placed the pearls. ~hugs

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the font on that sentiment, and your Nestie flowers are so pretty! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Card Maylee....So Pretty!! Will you please send me some of your Nor Cal Weather.....Miss it!!! Hugs....

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

YAY! So glad you're back! Nice to see a card from you...and a pretty one it is! Love the soft colors and the pearls. Yum. :-)

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Maylee! I know what you mean about time getting away! Wish I could just scream "STOP"! I'm always behind! oh well!
: )

Tiffany said...

So pretty, Maylee! I can't wait to see your finished crochet project, you have such talent with sewing/knitting! Summer always seems to be busier than the school year, so crazy!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo Pretty!! Love the green and Pink together too! Hugs.....

Alice Wertz said...

your flowers are gorgeous, Maylee! love this pretty card!